Friday, July 30, 2010

Chasing my childhood, one package at a time... (PART I)

Who remembers LipSmackers and Bonnebell? I DO!! :D

So this past weekend, I finally decided to do my mass order of Bonnebell lip products because I just couldn't wait any longer! I know I currently have no space to add any more stuff to my exploding closet and makeup collection, but I've waited too long. And today, my package arrived! I believe that every girl out there must have had at least ONE LipSmacker in their lifetime, and a good percentage of us probably haven't touched one since age 9. I don't know about you girls, but I love, love, LOVE Bonnebell. I don't care how "childish" I'll look when I'm seen at the club or at the bar with a LipSmacker or Bonnebell gloss, I LOVE IT! Enough of me blabbing, here are the goods! =]



buy one get one free off select merchandise here. *faints*


lipLUSHous
*vanilla smooch
*cherry bling


lip frosting in coconut cream


lipLITES glossy tint value pack
*strawberry gelato
*cappuccino
*sweet sugar


lipLITES glossy tint in vanilla


VitaGloss value pack
*vitagloss o2
*vitagloss moisture stick
*vitagloss a splash of color


lipLITES
*strawberry parfait
*vanilla swirl


lipSHAKE (the whole reason i placed my order)
*strawberries and cream
*cherry cola float


ice creamies
*vanilla dream
*strawberry scoop
*banana split


lipLITES 2
*vanilla sprinkle/sugar blush
*strawberry whirl/sweet pink


kiss this gloss in tickle


me diving into happiness with my freshly naked face :P




I know, you've probably noticed that I didn't get THE LipSmacker. To be honest, I did grow out of my LipSmacker phase LOL. My first one was this shimmery blue rasberry one, and yes, it really was blue. However, I still love Bonnebell. :]



What's YOUR favorite LipSmacker/Bonnebell lip product?

2 comments:

  1. Wow - haha! Are you ever going to finish them? I looooove lip smackers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly doubt it lol, especially since the majority of them came with back-ups (by default! <3) I think they'll just hang around on my wall haha.

    ReplyDelete