Monday, July 26, 2010

Mini Hauls: Sephora and NYX

Hello all! Last week, I made several impulse purchases via the web and in-store. The more notable ones are going to be mentioned today because Sephora had an awesome Stila sale and I was also tempted to splurge at the variety shop near my work place while I was working over the weekend. Here are pictures of two of my mini hauls [which will begin my spam posts of future purchases- and also, my make-up collection and organization once I move into my new house], and I still owe my only *:[* follower, Julianne @ Bathroom Dancer some BB cream reviews. I am so sorry dear, I've been too busy lately :[ however, Phyllis at Makeupforlife does have some great reviews and recommendations on several BB creams, so please do check that out while I search for some time to do a review. Now, to the pictures!



fresh out of the UPS package
*Stila Mother's Day Set
*Stila Jewel Eyeshadow Palette
*Stila Collectible Travel Palette No. 1 - Road to Radiance Across the USA
*Sephora Sweet Candy Gloss
*Philosophy Shelter Sunscreen


products revealed..


Stila Mother's Day Set [$19 -originally $38]
*illuminating tinted moisturizer SPF 15 -1 fl. oz.
*lip glaze in mayberry -0.08 fl. oz.
*one-step primecolor in per suede -0.02 fl. oz. sample
*eyeshadow trio in anya -0.09 oz.


Stila Jewel Eyeshadow Palette [$16 -originally $32]
*golden topaz
*amethyst
*black diamond
*rose quartz


Stila Collectible Travel Palette #1 [$10]
*eyeshadow -0.15 oz. total
snow bunny
valley girl
southern belle
city chick
*convertible color in hibiscus -0.09 oz.


Sephora Sweet Candy Gloss in Peach Blossom [$5 - originally $7]


SWATCHED


Philosophy Shelter Sunscreen SPF 30 [FREE -originally $25]
Why was this FREE? Well, the genius person that packed my order must have mistakenly threw this in there since I didn't even order this. What luck! =] There's no way I'm returning this baby!




Some store..

NYX Round Lipsticks [$2/ea]


[Left to right] Top Row: 522 Circe, 542 Athena, 565 B52, 609 Perfect Taupe
Bottom Row: 612 Lala, 620 Paris, 632 Frappucino, 640 Fig



Okay, that's all for this post! I hope you girls enjoyed it and I shall see you all soon!

...now back to my lazy Monday dinner [chicken flavored Top Ramen]

No comments:

Post a Comment