Monday, July 5, 2010

First Post

It is awfully cold today.

Did everyone have a nice 4th of July? Fun stuff yesterday; the Mister and I went to a barbaque in the afternoon, then when night fell, we drove around the Bay in search of somewhere secluded to set off a box-full of fireworks! It took over 2 hours of deciding/driving around [about 6 cars were coming along] and 3+ attempts to find the perfectly dark spot away from traffic, and obviously away from [authorities]. Sadly, I did not take any pictures of the wonderful sights but I will post some if any of the attenders happens to have uploaded them onto Facebook later on. After the show, the entire crew completely raided In-n-Out by Serramonte at around 1am. Nothing ends a perfect day like an animal-style cheeseburger and animal-style fries with the love, YUM!

On another note...

My birthday just flew by almost two weeks ago and the Mister just dropped off this little baby last week!

[got too excited]

*gasp*

-close up without flash-

First piece of jewelry the Mister has ever given to me. I love it oh-so-much! Not even for the fact that it's Tiffany, but the fact that something shiny from the significant other means the world to me. It's definitely something I can take with me no matter where I am or what I'm doing. Stereotypical girl? Probably. Madly sentimental? Definitely.

I will soon come up with a product review or tutorial of some sort [beauty related], so stay tuned and welcome to my blog! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment