Wednesday, July 14, 2010

MakeUpForLife's CoverGirl Smokey Eye Contest!

So, I've just entered Phyllis' CoverGirl Smokey Eye Contest ! The prize appears to be really awesome (CoverGirl Smokey Eye Kit) and goshhh I hope I win! By the way, these links are provided to my readers so that you ladies can enter too, but hurry, the deadline is July 18th. (Click the link for further details.)

Below is the photo I've submitted for the contest, along with some detail views of my look and the list of products I used. Yes, I know my look isn't really a smokey-eye, but you can also enter with your favorite eye make-up! Also, please excuse my unkempt eyebrows- I'm in the process of growing them back out!


[with flash]



[without flash]



[flash/without]



Products:
-Eyes
  • Maybelline ExpertWear Eye Shadow 8-pan in Sun-baked Neutrals [old version/discontinued] lighter green on inner corners, darker green on outer corners
  • Maybelline ExpertWear Eye Shadow Single in Vanilla browbone
  • Jordana Retractable Eyeliner in Purple Fusion lower lashline
  • Jordana FABuliner in Black upper lashline and over the purple in bottom
  • L'Oreal Double Extend w/ Lash Boosting Serum Mascara in Blackest Black top lashes
-Eyebrows
  • Jordana Retractable Eyeliner in Coffee Bean
-Lips
  • Chapstick
  • Urban Decay Lipstick in Midnight Cowboy


I really wish I had a better camera :[ The eye make-up is supposed to show up as a very subtle/gentle/smokey-ish green! Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment